<body>

♥ Profile


♥Miku Syaznee♥.
23/07/96 .
SMK USJ 8 .
Music Freak! .
miku_syaz@live.com.my : Click Here
www.facebook.com/mikuluvjaejoong : Click Here


♥ Cravings


New phone .
Areana 37°c .
More Frens .

♥ Tagboard



ShoutMix chat widget
Recommended .

♥ Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
Sabrina
Sakura
Aliya
Samantha
Natsumi
Jue Shuen
Natasha
Xavier
Mizaki
Samantha Phang
Hanisah

♥ Memories


June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
October 2010
January 2011
♥ Poupee


poupeegirl fashion brand community

♥ Credits


♥ Click
Designer: ♥PURPLE.licious-
Base Code: Tammy Agnes
Materials: Sakurapop Frostiparadice Little-Miss-Wendy
Image Host: Photobucket

♥ Welcome to my blog
Welcome to saranghaeyomiyanhae.blogspot.com! ♥
Thanks for stopping by my blog ;D
Enjoy your stay ♥
and remember to tag before you leave!

(:

♥ Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kawaii-Ness ♥



 

OMG!!!

Last Friday is d most embrassing day in my life!!!

Let me tell u wat happen.

On d way back home,

I told me Amilea to ask Lim tht can he borrow me his umbrella.

So she ask him…n…he said…..okay~

I was so very super duper shock!!

At d same time I pretend to don't understand wat they say.

Thn Lim ask me am I cumin' 2morro?

I said of cuz la or if no how am i goona give u ur umbrella?

He gave it to me.

For sudden his umbrella suck at his bag.

I try to help n he didn't say Thx..T-T

Its okay but tht umbrella end up rosak…

I felt sorry n my shyness make me ran away frm Lim…

..……….

I noe some of u won understand dis umbrella story..

I didn't take d umbrella home T-T

Oh!n I planned to buy a new umbrella for him…

So Lim,wait for ur new umbrella!

………..


 


 




♥

5:20 PM